BettingJobs are working with a well-established iGaming company who are currently looking for an Affiliate Manager to join their team. The role is well suited to a candidate with 2-3 years experience working in a similar role in the iGaming industry. The ideal candidate be a self-motivated energetic individual, with strong knowledge of Online Casino Affiliate Marketing .
The purpose of the role will be identifying potential new affiliate partners, promoting their industry leading affiliate program, concluding deals believed to make an ROI and effectively managing the on-going relationship with existing partners.
• Developing and pro-actively managing a portfolio of affiliate clients and ensuring you have in-depth understanding of the financial value of your portfolio
• Responsible for new business via affiliate acquisitions by identifying new client opportunities
• Responsible for the retention and business growth with current affiliate partners
• Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all partners
• Analysis of campaigns, reporting ROI results & devising strategies to move forward
• Conversion rate optimisation - Monitoring and analysing results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports
• Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact which will include face to face meetings, telephone and email communication
• Proactively managing your online marketing budget
• Developing and maintaining market leading industry knowledge of affiliate marketing to assist with delivering a first-class service
• Working with numerical data presented in a variety of reports and spread sheets
• Solid experience within Affiliate Marketing in the iGaming industry
• Previous experience with Online marketing sales
• Ability to run sales in the online marketing scope
• Fluent English – both written and spoken
• Proven planning and organisational skills
• Experience with Microsoft office programs such as Word and Excel
• Requires a target driven individual
• Ability to adapt and work on tasks individually as well as in a team
• Strong negotiation, analytical skills and highly numerate
• Excellent decision making ability
• Innovation and ability to think “outside the box"