BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add a Technology Manager to their team in Sofia.
• Will lead two or more engineering teams of approximately 7-35 people.
• Will partner with peers and key stakeholders within the same product line or from different product lines, to ensure high standards of product delivery, quality and performance, flag potential obstacles and implement process improvements.
• Ensures constant information sharing between all the teams under her/his charge, as well as across the verticals.
• Prioritises, aligns, and enables the team to deliver high quality in a timely manner. Removes impediments that prevent teams from reaching their goals.
• Fosters a culture of continuous employee growth while ensuring high retention and engagement.
• Is responsible for staffing the team by prioritizing the needs, identifying potential risks, and being actively involved in the hiring process.
• Provides operational direction for information systems and technology.
• Provides the team with management/leadership and mentorship.
• Maintains the technology roadmap and also manages the potential tech debt.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or related field of study, or equivalent experience.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience in a similar position, having led software engineering teams.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, negotiation and decision-making.
• Experience in working with remote teams and in an international environment will be considered as a strong plus.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.