BettingJobs are working with highly successful iGaming operator with a proven track-record within the online casino space. The company continues to grow with its main product but also through several upcoming new products and markets. The role is based in London. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
As the Marketing Tech Manager you will be responsible for setting up and integrating marketing technology stacks for both acquisition and CRM. The MarTech manager will work with the CMO to ensure that relevant stakeholders are having their MarTech needs serviced. The role will be responsible for the best in class onboarding and maintenance of marketing technology stacks, and platforms. As well as supporting with moving the business towards automation.
● Working with stakeholders to facilitate key technology integrations.
● Leading the implementation of new MarTech functionality.
● Maintain the current and future MarTech integrations and ensure that the latest versions of the tech stack are operational.
● Leading on the testing of all tech stacks.
● Supporting with training and user adoption of tech stacks.
● Trouble shooting any issues with related to technology outages.
● Ensuring that the MarTech function drives the best customer experience and maximises business revenue.
● Make recommendations on the best in class MarTech solutions that fit the business needs.
● Support the BI team with pulling data directly from the MarTech stacks.
● Project life-cycle management including marketing requirements gathering, market research, business case preparation, investigation, identify and implementation.
● Oversee the collection, analysis, and interpretation of user data to provide actionable insights for marketing.
● Supporting external agencies with tech requirements.
● Support with upgrades of Google Analytics and funneling the resulting data into the business.
● Previous experience of having worked in a MarTech role in an online gambling company.
● Previous experience of implementing brand new tech stacks into a business.
● Demonstrable experience of driving change within MarTech.
● Experience of stakeholder management.
● Expert knowledge of ad-serving, and tracking systems.
● Digitally savvy – a strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to stay in front of the competition.
● Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions.
● Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
● Competitive remuneration package including bonus scheme
● Hybrid work arrangement with possibilities of working from home and London office
● Private health insurance