BettingJobs is working with a global B2B platform provider who are currently looking to add a HR Manager to their team in Kraków.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting the management team by ensuring compliance with employment law, providing guidance on HR processes and policies, and optimising departmental operations.
• Ensuring compliance with employment law by staying up to date with changes and providing regular updates to management.
• Addressing employee and manager queries related to HR processes, policies, and other HR-related topics.
• Identifying and implementing tools and strategies to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the HR department's operations.
• Conducting regular feedback meetings with team leaders to assess performance and address concerns.
• Conducting exit interviews and feedback meetings with departing employees to gather insights and improve retention.
• Coordinating the performance review process to ensure fair and consistent evaluations.
• Providing support for disciplinary processes and employee terminations in compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
• Managing the training budget, organizing training logistics, and facilitating ticket purchases for employees attending training.
• Collaborating with an external accounting company to manage the monthly payroll process for all employees.
• Preparing monthly budget estimations for the Finance Department and monitoring fund availability for timely payments.
• Managing team workload and ensuring the efficient allocation of resources on a daily basis.
• Leading, mentoring, and providing feedback to HR team members to foster professional growth and performance improvement.
• Being available for occasional travel to open new hubs globally, liaising with the UK headquarters, and managing remote teams across various time zones.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Master's degree or HR certification is a plus.
• Proven experience in HR management, including a strong understanding of employment law and HR best practices.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively handle employee and management queries.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements.
• Experience in conducting feedback meetings, exit interviews, and performance reviews.
• Proficiency in budget management and financial analysis.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
• Leadership and mentoring capabilities to manage and develop a team effectively.
• Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally as needed.
• Ability to work effectively with remote teams in multiple time zones.