BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add a Customer Experience Manager to their team.
• Lead, mentor and inspire a team of CX professionals to deliver exceptional customer support and service in Latam and North America.
• Promote awareness for the implementation of Customer Experience operations and preserve/foster a culture of continuous improvement and customer centricity.
• Identify and prioritise opportunities to significantly impact operational effectiveness of Customer Experience America team.
• Plan for the team to execute the Customer Experience strategic initiatives, focusing on results and deliverables in an efficient and effective manner.
• Set and review the proper performance metrics and goals for the team, ensuring efficiency, engagement and alignment with the company's objectives and strategy, focusing on results.
• Leverage customer data and feedback to derive actionable insights, identify trends, and make informed decisions to enhance customer experience.
• Prepare training paths and review relevant training materials for the team to ensure smooth induction, upscaling, and optimisation of the learning curve (in cooperation with HR and LnD teams).
• Apply performance management for the team, conduct regular performance reviews, and provide ongoing coaching and feedback to maintain alignment and engagement of the team towards the company’s KPIs and Values.
• Collaborate with managers of other departments to provide assistance, feedback or resolve conflicts.
• Evaluate success and long-term impact of implemented changes by establishing and monitoring appropriate control metrics (CSAT/CES).
• Build and share reports, actively communicate and follow up on key findings with internal stakeholders at all hierarchy levels.
• Represent the Customer Experience team in industry events, conferences, and Customer Experience communities in the Americas.
• Report directly to the Head of Customer Experience.
• Proven experience (2+ years) in a management role, with a track record of successfully managing and developing high-performing teams.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business, Social Sciences or a related field.
• Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese with excellent command of the English language both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to process, analyse and synthesize data.
• Project management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate across departments and engage with influence senior stakeholders.
• Prior experience in the online gaming industry will be considered an asset.