BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add an Affiliate Manager for Mexico.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include managing the network of affiliates and publishers in Mexico.
• Acquire new partners (negotiations & deal optimisation).
• Identify new channels of acquisition, build business cases, and execute campaigns.
• Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly business reporting for the market.
• Implement promotional campaigns and Growth Strategies.
• Responsible for Performance Monitoring & Reporting (heavy business KPIs reporting & presentation).
• Provide proactive account management by providing solutions to affiliate partners as well as offering ideas/methods to increase revenue through copywriting techniques, promotional channels, and unique marketing tactics.
• Manage the Ad-serving & Campaign-tracking platform.
• Monetise partnerships with major affiliates and publishers.
• Manage affiliate platform CRM & budget allocation, including commissions and budget spend.
• Stay updated on competition and issues within the affiliate marketing industry, relevant products, and relevant markets.
• Create and implement bonus incentive schemes for affiliates.
• Build and maintain relationships with affiliates.
• Provide training and support in regards to the ad-serving platform;
• Identify opportunities for ad-hoc activations and growth tactics.
• Degree in Marketing / Business Administration / Management or other relevant fields (Master’s Degree in related fields will be considered a plus);
• Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in Affiliate marketing or a relevant role (past experience in the iGaming / Sports / Casino industry is a plus);
• Minimum of 1 year of proven experience in Chile or Peru iGaming market (preferably in both), knowledge of the local stakeholders and competitors.
• Native proficiency in Spanish.
• Based in Mexico.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
• Expertise and constant adaptation to new practices and innovations in the field of Influence Marketing.
• Very strong numeracy skills with an advanced understanding of cost control.
• Excellent sales, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Advanced usage of Excel and Google Sheets as the preferred tool for making data driven decisions.
• In-depth understanding of commercial models and local markets’ needs.
• Solid understanding of marketing techniques.
• Strong analytical skills & ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Fast learner and effective collaborator within a team.
• Ability to make business decisions based on data.
• Excellent understanding of brand awareness and growth strategies.