BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add a Content Manager for Mexico.
The successful candidate will plan and execute the brand’s content strategy throughout its various online and offline touchpoints, acting as a liaison with publishers, agencies and third parties and supporting all relevant communications of the local and international marketing teams.
• Plan and deliver the editorial calendar on a monthly basis to ensure on-time content delivery.
• Utilise all applicable content formats to share a unique content experience to members and partners.
• Provide writing, editing and proofreading support for ad hoc copy requests for example new offers or products, campaigns, newsletters, and projects.
• Contact external partners (journalists, bloggers, influencers etc) with content distribution requests.
• Establish and develop good relationships with external partners.
• Monitor and report on published content.
• Work with local and International Marketing and Product teams.
• Ensure content’s alignment with the brand’s tone of voice and style guide, produce and/or provide guidelines to publishers for native content creation.
• Data/ info mining for rich/ interactive content creation (stats/infographics, videos, trivia);
• Monitor competition.
• Act proactively on new ideas on content formats and distribution.
• Degree in Marketing / Communications / Media or other relevant fields.
• Native Spanish, fluency in English.
• Min. 3 years of agency/marketing experience.
• Ideally, have a background in sports betting content creation and/or experience in sports/online sports editorial.
• Strong understanding of digital/online technology and its application.
• Experience in content management systems (CMS) and SEO practices.
• Adeptness in working in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated, flexible and a team-player.