BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add a CRM Manager for Argentina.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and coordinating the execution of the CRM strategy for the Sportsbook and Casino products across multiple channels, for creating high engagement in all channels and for driving upwards the number of active players, retention, reactivation and cross-sell objectives for Sportsbook and Casino members.
• Develop a comprehensive, data-driven CRM strategy for the local market (products to be covered: sports book and slots; both are locally licensed), in collaboration with the HQ team taking into account local compliance, market conditions and competition.
• Ownership of the CRM plan.
• Plan and develop local, personalised, and targeted campaigns using relevant customer channels such as onsite messaging, email, messaging and social media.
• Liaise with CRM Strategy Team in Athens HQ for fine-tuning of the automated lifecycle journeys, keeping them updated on market insights, competition intelligence, best practices.
• Ensure that the campaign execution and delivery is completed as per plan and all the relevant stakeholders are aware of the volumes, performance, and outcomes.
• Deploy the bonus budget profitably through robust planning, execution and analysis of bonus offers.
• Analyse historical revenue performance and forecast future program performance.
• Initiate and manage the development process of creatives -from brief to delivery- with a laser focus on the customer insight and deliver customer engagement and response.
• Lead ongoing segmentation of the customer base in the market to identify insights and target customer segments with specific campaigns.
• Identify customer touchpoints and ensure that the right actions and communications are implemented.
• Keep abreast of advertising standards and consumer protection laws and standards.
• Follow and report on competitor activity within the local market.
• Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of customer motivation.
• At least 4 years of working experience in CRM, lifecycle management or marketing, preferably in a technology company.
• Proven track record of developing and implementing a campaign strategy based on an understanding of customer needs and customer profile.
• Well versed in extracting customer insight from data.
• Great organisation, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail.
• Solid experience in implementing, driving, and managing complex multi-channel campaigns.
• Professional experience in operating CRM tools (Adobe Campaign or Salesforce CRM, for example). Optimove tool will be considered a plus.
• Exceptional stakeholder management and collaboration skills.
• Native Spanish speaker, fluency in English.
• Proactive attitude taking necessary actions and reaching out to other teams and colleagues to achieve goals.