BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook and casino operator who are looking to add a Country Manager for Argentina.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and coordinating all resources supporting local market, directly as well as indirectly, including managing the local team and partners and working closely with the headquarters in order to successfully carry out the strategy.
• P&L ownership and responsibility for the market to ensure delivery of results in accordance with the set budget and targets as well as weekly and monthly reporting.
• Company spokesperson in the market and main contact person for market’s operations and product development.
• Ensure smooth flow of information and communication between local and HQ teams.
• Overall site, customer experience ownership and customer satisfaction for the company.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge on the market including competitive and regulatory situation.
• Conduct and/or coordinate market research, business plan preparation, budget, and go-to-market strategies.
• Align with Marketing Manager and HQ on the country marketing strategy and local brand positioning and ensure it is in accordance with P&L.
• Overview marketing budget allocation in close cooperation with Marketing Manager and HQ.
• Ensure compliance of all activities with input from the local Compliance manager, including responsible gaming activities.
• Responsible for the team structure, recruitment and retention.
• Ensure local team is working according to the Company campaign planning process, contributing with campaign ideas, marketing briefs and campaign review deliverables.
• Overview of the local content strategy and input to local content execution person.
• With the support of central analysts and BI team, follow-up and analyse all the marketing activities to make sure they are in line with budgets and targets. Ensure clear reporting and action plans to counter any failing results.
• Use international best practices and share local best practice to work towards improving the overall marketing and CRM execution, making sure they use the learnings in the best way across markets.
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position ideally in the online gambling industry.
• Proven success managing a P&L and a team.
• Proven experience in budget forecast and implementation.
• Experience of working in an international environment across locations, teams, and functions.
• Good understanding and experience in Marketing and CRM.
• Good understanding and experience in the local online market and consumer behaviour.
• Stakeholder management skills and experience working as a stakeholder, specifying requirements across the company in a positive, collaborative and performance driven way.
• Customer focused, passionate, hands-on, and excellent executor, with strong business and growth mindset.
• Strong leadership, cooperation, and analytical skills.
• Strong team player.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent command of English and Spanish.