BettingJobs are working with an e-sports betting and entertainment company who are currently looking to add an account manager to their team based in Brazil.
• Develop and successfully maintain premium customer relationships in Brazil.
• Develop plans to maximise client business and product awareness to grow the company share of wallet.
• Meet with and manage premium customers, retaining the most important part of the business.
• Responsible for ensuring timely reporting on all account activity and Key Performance Indicators for premium clients.
• Work with data and analytics teams to ensure premium customer reporting and broader business reporting is consistent.
• Work with product and trading teams to ensure product requirements for premium customers are understood and delivered to maximise value for the premium customers.
• Provide an exceptional level of service to the premium customers by implementing and ensuring maintenance of a call cycle/engagement plan each reporting period, and report on client feedback to relevant teams.
• Maintain knowledge of and compliance with all regulatory obligations and company policies in each state.
• Communicating with customers evenings, weekends, and holidays is often necessary and required.
• Superior Command in both spoken and written English.
• Portuguese level.
• Ability to identify potential customer group.
• Engagement & onboarding.
• Account management, customer relationship building.
• Navigate with issues, end to end - help them to fast track receiving service.
• Manage shadow P&L for customers.
• Betting & gaming industry.
• Tap into local concierge services.
• Set up infrastructure, self-sufficient, building structures for Premium Customer Management.