BettingJobs are working with an iGaming and sportsbook operator who are looking at add a VIP Gaming Manager to their team.
• Devise, develop, implement, and oversee a comprehensive strategy for the VIP program.
• Build, lead and motivate a VIP team of enthusiastic, professional, and service driven individuals who have a sound knowledge of, and a passion for gaming.
• Create the reporting and analytical requirements that will provide the necessary insights to effectively measure success.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement exclusive promotions and events for VIP clients.
• Oversee the client issue resolution process, ensuring prompt, professional, and satisfactory solutions.
• Ensure that key customer insights and any service-related issues are communicated to the wider business.
• Implement a process of comms which will be delivered both by the CRM team and VIP execs to ensure that there is for visibility of all updates, promotions,
• Analyse main markets KPIs and VIP customer journey touchpoints results to develop strategic goals to achieve sales/retention targets.
• Implement and oversee the VIP customers service SLAs and make the necessary adjustments to provide high level service.
• Work with the operations team, so that the needs of VIP’s are clearly inputted into the roadmaps.
• Own a promotional budget, create, and execute specific promotions and VIP events, to ensure an efficient spend and drive significant growth from the VIP segment.
• A strong passion for gaming and an extensive knowledge of gaming products.
• Proven and successful track record in establishing strong and long-term consumer relationships, being able to retain the highest-value relationships.
• Understanding of and the ability to execute value, experience, or solutions-based sales strategies.
• Have exceptional organisational skills and demonstrate calmness in uncertain and stressful situations inspiring the same in your team.
• Must have extensive direct customer and team management experience.
• Knowledge/experience of the African Gaming Market.
• Proven experience in budget management
• Demonstrate an ability to lead with a vision establishing a healthy working culture in a team.
• High proficiency in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel, CRM systems.
• Organised, accountable and conscientiousness.