BettingJobs is working with an exciting new iGaming operator seeking to expand their finance team ahead of product launch. Based in Cyprus with Nicosia HQ up coming the role will be supported by the Head of Finance. This position is remote based from Cyprus to begin with plans for hybrid once the office is opened to kick start collaboration.
• Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts
• Issuing revenue invoices, preparing revenue reconciliations, and dealing with accounts receivables
• Preparing PSP reconciliations, Cash in Transit and Player Funds reconciliations
• Assisting with preparation of any reports and information relevant for decision making
• Assisting the Finance team with any other related tasks
• Have solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
• Have advanced MS Excel skills.
• Be highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Gaming experience is preferred.
• Applicants must be in possession of a University degree in Accounting / ACCA qualification or be in the final stages of attaining an Accounting qualification.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience.