BettingJobs are currently seeking a Junior Sports Trader, for a leading Sportsbook based in St Albans, to join the Miscellaneous Sports Trading team. The role would be suitable to candidates with a strong quantitative background and a passion for sports, such as Darts, Snooker and Tennis.
• Thoroughly research an event with strong quantitative analysis skills.
• Price up an event pre-event using above analysis/form/injury news etc.
• Monitor liabilities and update prices pre-event.
• Trade event in-running, with prices based on live action and incoming bets.
• Accurately settle events.
• Manage online bet requests.
• Hold a strong degree preferably in a quantitative subject.
• Passionate about Sports and possess an extensive knowledge in one or both of Snooker and Darts, plus working knowledge of other Sports including Tennis.
• Work to a very high level and remain calm in a pressured environment.
• Very numerate with a sharp betting/trading brain.
• Have an interest in betting markets.
• Be prepared to work early/late/night shifts to tie in with when the live events are taking place.