BettingJobs are working with an iGaming and sportsbook operator who are looking at add a CRM Product Owner to their team.
The successful candidate will be the credible voice of the business, voice of the customer, change owner, and strategic stakeholder owner and facilitator for the CRM product development.
• Work with the technical teams and business stakeholders to identify user and group needs when it comes to CRM and data projects.
• Responsible for defining, prioritising and developing high quality products and features that deliver demonstrable customer and business value across the group.
• Responsibility for the product backlog and refining it to reflect priorities, balancing benefit with effort, risk and technical complexity.
• Work collaboratively across the group to align priorities and ensure that there is consistency in the digital journey across all brands.
• Act as an ambassador for Agile best practices, lead sprint reviews and engage in daily stand ups and sprint retrospectives.
• Work with the teams to define the vision of Products. You will work closely with the CRM business team and dedicated development team to build a world class product.
• Partner with stakeholders and users across the organisation to develop, inform and execute on the product vision, strategy, road map, features, and prioritisation.
• Collaborate with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs; translate them into product requirements.
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise backlog, stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy and changing requirements.
• Monitor and evaluate product progress and maturity at each stage of the process lifecycle.
• Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
• Liaise with the product team and end-users to deliver updates (Feature progress, feature KPIs, roadshows).
• Participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints.
• Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
• Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
• Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
• Perform market research and competitor analysis.
• Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
• Assist in defining the user experience for internal/externals users, including support and monitoring.
• Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance to evaluate future investment.
• An in-depth understanding of all aspects of Customer Engagement using CRM, and comfort advising TLS on legislative, procedural, technological, and people impacts and aspects of CRM implementation and customer engagement generally.
• Experience of managing products in Agile Scrum, or Scrum related agile methodologies.
• Talented facilitator and stakeholder manager, garnering wide understanding, support and ownership of the CRM and customer engagement plans and ways of working.
• Experience managing a portfolio of business projects across people, process, technology, governance, etc. to meet customer engagement outcomes.
• Natural strategic thinker, with experience of customer engagement strategies and implementing best practice in improving customer outcomes at different touchpoints.
• Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3 year(s) in the iGaming industry
• Experience of forming strategies and program plans around Customer Engagement, CRM, Customer Analytics, Customer Service.
• In-depth knowledge of the technology capabilities needed to implement effective customer engagement in an organisation.
• Experience or knowledge of developing and establishing data governance and data management through CRM.
• Direct Marketing qualification, certification, or professional affiliation. Proficiency with applicable work management technology and tools in Customer Relationship Management.
• Proficiency in the use of Analytical tools (Google Analytics or similar)