BettingJobs are working with a crypto iGaming company based in Manchester, UK looking to hire an Internal IT Administrator to join their growing technical team.
About the role:
• As a rapidly growing new company, this client is very much focused on ensuring the smooth running of all aspects of their IT from back office to end user.
• Working with both Apple and Microsoft systems.
• Delivering 1st & 2nd level technical support for devices, applications and end-users during normal office hours taking ownership and solving cases from their colleagues on a global scale via phone/chat/email
• On- and off-boarding users.
• Providing Microsoft Windows end-user support.
• Creating and maintaining knowledge documentations.
• IT security application and monitoring
• A talented people person, you will naturally be able to develop and maintain relationships with those across the industry. Problem solving ability is a must have. You will be a confident self-starter with knowledge and experience of the IT function. Possessing a willingness to learn more about the casino, gambling and cryptocurrency markets if not already well versed.
• Experience with Microsoft 365, Apple, Azure and Amazon Web Services
• Be a professional. Be a detail oriented, confident, self-starter with exceptional organisational skills
• Maintain confidentiality
• Keep calm under pressure
• MCE and/or MCP certificate
• worked with Jira Service Desk
• ITIL v3/4 certificate