BettingJobs are working with an exciting iGaming Crypto start-up, with both Online Casino and Sportsbook offerings, who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manger. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a similar role in the iGaming industry, with strong knowledge of cryptocurrency.
The successful candidate will help to deliver marketing across a variety of digital channels. You’ll be a problem-solver, with the skills and proven experience across the integrated, digital communications function.
• Manage social channels, with day-to-day reporting and content management;
• Be responsible for digital marketing strategy, highlighting opportunities, maintaining brand voice, and growing our channels through a combination of organic and PPC expertise;
• Deliver strong, innovative, and creative digital content for direct marketing through research; writing, editing, proofreading and dissemination;
• Plan, develop and deliver digital communications plans and campaigns for selected target audiences to support core projects and objectives;
• Provide informed advice and guidance in relation to the CBS digital marketing channels to the wider team at all levels.
• Communicate with the wider CBS team to plan digital projects within budget, including the delivery of financial reporting and forecasting for digital projects to senior team members and other stakeholders;
• Oversee external partners including web developers and our PR agency to maintain consistent tone, messaging and content across all digital channels;
• Analyse the performance of the full suite of digital channels using analytics tools;
• Collating and addressing feedback on digital channels from team members, contractors, and other key stakeholders;
• A degree or equivalent qualification in communications, marketing, digital or similar
• Minimum of four years’ experience in a digital marketing environment, in the iGaming industry
• A strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape and best practices, including Sendgrid and all major social media platforms
• Ability to write and edit copy for a range of audiences and channels, including Sendgrid and all major social media platforms
• Ability to deliver integrated communications plans using a broad mix of digital channels
• Experienced in evaluation across digital channels, including Google Analytics and social media reporting tools
• An understanding of the sports, gaming and cryptocurrency industries, anticipating emerging opportunities and being reactive with promotions for them.