BettingJobs have the unique opportunity to help a candidate join one of the key players in the industry as they look to launch into this newly regulated market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and running local marketing team, have the local network and expertise required to put together and execute the best-in-class marketing strategy and operational preparations as the company readies itself for a Sportsbook launch in this market.
• Identifying the requirements for a Sportsbook launch in Brazil, as well as determining which features, functions, and services are essential to its success.
• Conducting market research, gathering data on industry trends, and analysing customer requirements to ensure that any proposed joint venture relating to the Brazilian launch is in line with current market demands.
• Developing detailed project plans that outline the timeline, budget and resources required to go to market.
• Organisational set up of the various teams and individuals needed to ensure the success of this project, achieved through headcount planning and recruitment of such roles; Working closely with the COO and HR to design, recruit and onboard the right people support structure.
• Working closely with stakeholders, including developers, and suppliers to ensure that everyone is aligned on the project's objectives so that the launch is delivered on time and within budget.
• Tracking project progress, identifying potential risks and issues, and taking corrective action as needed to ensure that the launch stays on track.
• Staying up to date on all relevant regulatory requirements in Brazil and ensuring that the product and its operations are fully compliant with all relevant laws and regulations.
• Ownership of the full P&L including but not limited to management of cross functional budgets and resources to ensure that the launch and subsequent performance is delivered within budget and on time, and that resources are used effectively to support the project's objectives.
• Establish relevant business KPIs for the company to track.
• Create and execute commercial strategies aimed at accelerating growth.
• Study industry trends and create an effective business plan based on commercial opportunities.
• Develop an understanding of customers’ needs and make sure they are met.
• Responsible for ensuring all business activities are in line with the organization’s objectives.
• Work with the marketing team to create strategies that boost the company and product awareness.
• Develop partnerships with key stakeholders aimed at accelerating the market’s growth.
• Assist in the development of budgets and other financial systems within the company.
• Suggestions for corrective action if sales are below the budget.
• Responsible for the contributing feedback which will determine the company's product pricing and positioning.
• Follow up on daily sales achievements and provide frequent commercial updates to all levels within the business.
• Accountability and ownership of the commercial success of the market
• Ownership of licensing process when market regulates.
• Sportsbook expert.
• Brazilian market knowledge (essential) further LATAM expertise (highly desirable).
• Project management skills.
• Operational excellence practitioner.
• Financial acumen.
• Brand marketing enthusiast.
• Brazilian Portuguese language – fluent.