BettingJobsare working with well-established and fast-growing iGaming company based in Limassol, Cyprus who are looking to recruit a Head of Legal. As Head of Legal you will possess a strong business acumen, have a strategic mindset and proven track record within a legal management role in iGaming or similar industry.
• Take complete ownership of all matters relating to legal
• Develop and lead corporate legal strategy
• Maintain proper corporate interactions with the relevant various governmental bodies and regulatory authorities
• Participate in the development and growth of the business with proactive advice and initiatives designed to support a variety of commercial goals
• Draft and negotiate a wide range of contracts with high degree of efficiency, attention to detail and commercially appropriate risk management
• Contribute to training of the team and other stakeholders and to build up legal know-how within the business
• Provide advice on and handling all corporate company structure matters
• Drafting, negotiating, implementing, administering and enforcing policies, procedures, guidelines and manuals in relation to applicable laws and regulations
• Updating group stakeholders on mitigating legal and regulatory risks in all the jurisdictions the organization operate in
• Keeping abreast of any developments with regards to laws and regulations
• Updating, monitoring and implementing customer terms and conditions and advising on any disputes
• Managing regulatory reporting processes whilst coordinating regulatory audits and liaising with the authorities
• Ensuring compliance with applicable AML and CFT laws
• Supporting with any changes to the organization's corporate structure from time to time
• Advising on data protection and privacy matters and assisting the DPO with anything which may be required
• Managing the organization's IP and related protection strategy as required
• Assisting with the opening and closing of bank accounts
• Managing external legal services, regulatory and corporate reporting
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in law.
• At least 5 years of PQE experience in similar positions preferably within iGaming or similar industry
• Proven experience in drafting, reviewing and advising on commercial contracts
• Proactive and result-oriented, with excellent project management skills
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
• The ability and willingness to be involved and take the lead in different projects
• Start-up and entrepreneurial mindset
• Strong business acumen, and excellent understanding of delivering to meet KPIs
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Exceptional work-ethics
What's in it for YOU?
• Excellent work environment
• Attractive salary package
• Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
• Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
• Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
• Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
• Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
• A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.