BettingJobs are currently seeking an Acquisition Manager for a leading iGaming operator based in London.
As Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for effectively growing the brand by acquiring quality customers, working across both Sportsbook and Casino.
This would be well suited to an experienced Acquisition Manager who is data-driven with a strong knowledge of the gaming industry. This is a unique opportunity to join a forward-thinking operator during a period of significant growth.
• Lead end-to-end management of acquisition campaigns, including messaging campaign planning, execution, and optimization
• Develop effective acquisition plans, leveraging data to execute the budget for optimal impact
• Identify and test new channels to drive performance
• Lead the creative, media and landing journey plans through-the-line
• Own the customer journey from campaign to deposit to maximise traffic conversion
• Create, nurture and manage affiliate relationships with existing and new partners
• Ownership of all affiliate contractual agreements
• Own the budget, and leverage it dynamically to maximise affiliate performance
• Develop effective working relationship with all intersectional disciplines, including but not limited to UX, Brand, SEO, Social CRM and Studio teams
• Develop strong working relationships with external media buying partners
• Significant experience in a B2C Acquisition Marketing role
• In depth knowledge of the online gaming industry
• A strong knowledge of both sportsbook and casino would be highly beneficial
• Proven track record of delivering successful acquisition campaigns
• Data-centricity, and comfortable using data to drive decision-making and optimization
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills