BettingJobs are working with a payment platform provider within the iGaming industry who are looking to add a Business Development Manager to their team, preferably based in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from identifying and qualifying leads to outbound sales activities and closing deals.
• Lead sourcing, identification, and onboarding of prospective clients (leveraging personal contacts, etc.).
• Conduct initial fact-finding with prospects to identify their cross-border payments needs and assess suitability to include in the sales pipeline.
• Display a strong understanding of each client’s business model and effectively promote and sell payments solutions to grow the existing portfolio and help clients to optimise their payments activities.
• Attending industry events and networking conferences.
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within the client’s organisation.
• Maintain updated CRM and sales pipeline.
• Stay abreast of market trends in the fast-evolving cross-border payments space.
• Weekly, monthly, and quarterly business performance reporting.
• Reach revenue targets through consultative support, relationship building, and strategic partnering to contribute to the Company’s sales goals.
• Continue to develop knowledge.
• Minimum of 5 years of business development B2B Sales experience in iGaming/Payments companies worldwide.
• Ability to work within a fast-paced, results-driven sales environment.
• Ethics & Integrity – commit to organisational vision, values, and goals.
• Results Orientation – deliver new client, revenue, and gross profit goals.
• Flexibility – Identify the need for change and, when necessary, designs and drives changes in sales strategy/approach.
• Client orientation – Strategically analyses customers’ needs to deliver the proper solution.
• Analytical thinking – Uses different techniques to identify possible solutions and plan the next steps.