BettingJobs are working with an iGaming and sportsbook operator who are looking to hire a Head of Finance to be based in Dubai.
The Head of Finance will be leading the finance team and managing all of the accounting operations of the Institution. Reporting directly to the CEO and the Company Directors, the Head of Finance shall be responsible for the following tasks:
• Ensure that the Company is at all times operating within the terms of its license conditions and other appliable laws, directives, and regulations.
• Ensure that the Company is always operating in terms of its policies and procedures.
• Work closely with other department heads.
• Liaise with MFSA and other regulatory authorities where required.
• Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and submission of monthly reporting, annual budgets, and regulatory reporting.
• Responsible for the financial running of the Dubai, Barcelona, and South Africa offices.
• Other duties commensurate with the role.
• Pro-active person with a can-do and decisive approach.
• Ability to take ownership of tasks on an individual and team basis, as applicable.
• Good team player who leads with motivation whilst maintaining a satisfactorily level of accuracy and quality in fast-paced environment.
• Ability to establish effective relationships, both in the immediate team and wider business.
• Be computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different internal departments and external counterparts.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Education & Professional Experience:
The ideal candidate should be in possession of an accounting degree from a recognised educational body.
The desirable applicant should have been working in a similar management role within a licensed payments environment (with the EU/EEA) for at least the past five consecutive years.