BettingJobs are working with an online crypto-currency casino who are currently looking to add an Online Casino Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a multi-branded online casino platform. They play a critical role in ensuring the casino's success and growth.
• Supervise and coordinate all casino gaming activities to ensure a seamless and enjoyable gaming experience for players in line with business expectations.
• Monitor and analyse casino performance, including player behaviour, product and market trends, and revenue generation with a view to optimise the player offering.
• Manage the casino product portfolio and roadmaps for multiple brands.
• Evaluate and improve new functionality and features in the casino product.
• Analyse competitor's product development, promotions, and positioning.
• Perform user acceptance testing of new products and functionality.
• Find and negotiate commercial terms with new suppliers in line with business strategies.
• Liaise with the operations team, product team, and 3rd party customer care provider to address and resolve escalated customer inquiries, complaints, and issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Develop strategies to reduce churns in customer support.
• In close collaboration with Marketing, create and direct the planning of game, campaign, provider, and product releases.
• Monitor and analyse performance. Prepare regular reports with clear insights into the performance and developments of casino products, campaigns, and content.
• Compliance and Regulatory Management:
• Ensure the casino's operations comply with relevant laws, regulations, and licensing requirements.
• Keep up to date with industry regulations and implement necessary changes to maintain compliance.
• Work with legal teams to address any compliance issues or changes in regulations.
• Audit Invoices each month from Suppliers to ensure correct fees are being charged.
• Work with finance teams to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
• Implement security measures to safeguard the casino platform against fraud and cyber threats.
• Collaborate with IT teams to maintain the integrity and reliability of the casino software and infrastructure.
• Strong managerial experience.
• Solid experience within online gaming and product management.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Good understanding of cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, and Web3.
• Good understanding of fraud detection and prevention in online gaming.
• Ability to make data-driven decisions and use analytics to optimize casino performance.
• Knowledge of Sportsbook
• Experience of working in a multi-cultural, remote environment.
• Experience with leveraging AI technologies to enhance productivity is a plus