BettingJobs are working with a B2B iGaming provider who are seeking the hire of a DACH Account Manager.
• Create and maintain strong relationships with customers.
• Assist in adaptation, training and support of clients and customer.
• Provide different updates on features and product development to potential clients and clients as needed.
• Evaluate customer reviews and make necessary improvements.
• Present company products and services on business trips and conferences.
• 2+ years of experience as an Account Manager (in iGaming/Gambling industry) experience in casino games provider will be huge plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Results-oriented with strong attention to detail and highly organized.
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, building up a regional team and all levels of management, internally and externally.
• Exceptional knowledge of digital platforms, including Hubspot, Jira, confluence;
• Excellent English and German verbal and written communication skills.
• Interest in iGaming events, to be a presentable and willing to travel (iGaming industry events, conferences and etc.)
• Having a strong network of iGaming contacts.