BettingJobs are working with a very successful sportsbook & casino operator in global markets seeking a Head of VIP to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for VIP customer needs, ensuring they have a premium experience. The role will focus on acquiring new VIP’s as well as developing and retaining existing VIP customers. This is an exciting role that combines customer support and marketing responsibilities.
• Own the VIP segment and focus on the development and growth from this customer segment, through exceptional customer service and promotional management.
• Own a promotional budget, create specific promotions and VIP events, to ensure an efficient spend and drive significant growth from the VIP segment.
• Lead and motivate VIP Account managers to improve customer service, cultivate lasting relationships with VIP customers to increase sales and customer retention.
• Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of the team to ensure business objectives are aligned.
• Work with the product team, so that the needs of VIP’s are clearly inputted into the roadmaps.
• Revise and/or formulate the department’s policies/procedures and ensure their implementation.
• Determine the VIP department’s recruitment needs, run interviews, and hire new Account Managers.
• Analyse main markets KPIs and VIP customer journey touchpoints results to develop strategic goals to achieve sales/retention targets.
• Collaborate with the CRM, acquisition teams and product development teams to develop strategic goals to grow and retain the existing VIP clients and ensure quality and cost-effective services.
• Create strategies to focus on the recruitment of new VIP’s i.e. referral agreements or events.
• Communicate goals with the VIP team and ensure C-level executives are informed on the progress of those goals.
• Implement and oversee the VIP customers service SLAs and make the necessary adjustments to provide high level service.
• Analyse data to identify trends in customer complaints, problems with products or services, or opportunities for improvement.
• Monitor customer feedback about products or services to identify potential issues and ensure adequate escalation to the relevant department.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in the iGaming industry with a focus on VIP
• Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
• Proven track record in implementing effective VIP relationship strategies.
• Ability to handle sensitive customer data with discretion and professionalism.
• Proficiency in using CRM systems and data analysis.
• Flexibility in working hours to cater to different time zones.
• Degree in a relevant field (Business, Marketing, Hospitality, etc.) is advantageous.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with fluency in English.
• Proficiency in additional languages is a plus.