BettingJobs are working with a platform provider with offices in Sofia and Limassol. They are looking to add to their team with a Head of Risk and Fraud.
• Liaise directly with the Group’s players via multiple communication channels such as email and live chat, to assist with queries via providing fast, accurate and thorough responses to numerous contacts per shift.
• Provide general account management assistance to customers and partners on behalf of the Group, in accordance with Group procedures.
• Handle and troubleshoot player issues, and escalating where appropriate, in accordance with Group procedures and guidelines.
• Escalation point for timely handling of specialist issues.
• Review and process real-money transactions and transfers, and customer KYC documentation.
• Review and action system alerts generated by customer activity.
• Handle third-party contacts.
• Handle transaction lifecycle process.
• Handle and troubleshoot technical player issues.
• Provide accurate and timely information for management reporting purposes to assist in improving the end user experience.
• Stay fully up-to-date with all of the Group’s Guidelines, Policies and Procedures.
• Any other duties associated with assisting the Group’s players as requested by management.
• Fluency in English – verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
• Previous gaming experience.
• Advanced knowledge of online and/or brick-and-mortar Poker, Casino or Sportsbook.
• Working knowledge of international document verification, KYC and AML/CFT procedures.
• Experience in credit card fraud and/or online payment processing merchant systems.
• Experience in online fraud investigations and/or online payments processing systems.
• Strong all-round understanding of MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel.