BettingJobs are working with a multi-product content provider in the iGaming industry, who are currently looking for Country Director with Tunisian Arabic to join their team.
• To identify new business targets through research, existing relationships, targeted contact or formal introductions, moving the customer through the sales cycle.
• To create and manage the sales pipeline through focused activity.
• To understand and define customer requirements to be able to sell in a consultative and partnered way.
• To develop relationships with the customers and understand their business fully so that we sell to them in the correct manner.
• To be a Product Expert on both current and future offerings, to talk with confidence and passion about the wide range of solutions.
• To co-ordinate internal teams to assist in converting a lead to a customer.
• To develop and update sales material including presentational resources to assist in the sale process.
• To create profitable commercials based on the businesses needs and the customers’ requirements.
• To report back to the business on the progress of each customer through the sales cycle.
• To attend trade shows, events and conferences where required.
• To complete demonstrations of the product solution either remotely or face-to-face in the customers ‘offices.
• To work with the Product and Marketing Teams to develop specific initiatives to win more new business.
• Large network of C-level contacts in the gaming or gambling sector.
• Must have gaming experience within the Tunisian market, either online B2B industry in sales or account management; or a commercial B2C role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in Arabic and English.
• In depth knowledge of casino/slots and live casino products.
• Has created and implemented sales strategies either regionally or globally.
• Knowledge in marketing.
• Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment.
• Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks.
• Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
• Self-motivator and able to motivate others.
• “Roll up sleeves” attitude getting involved directly in the workload.
• Be numbers focused and driven on financial performance.
• Be socially adept and comfortable to drive new relationships.
• Be able to negotiate with customers to the benefit of the business.