BettingJobs are currently seeking a Senior Marketing and Campaign Manager for an established operator based in San Jose, Costa Rica. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the iGaming industry and be responsible for creating the most engaging marketing campaigns around promotions and product
• Reporting to the CMO, you will be driving all marketing campaigns and executions across each vertical under the overarching marketing strategy.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute campaigns across multiple channels and verticals.
• Build the entire campaign plan, including channels, tools, and content, ensuring it’s world-class.
• GTM responsibility for all campaigns from project scoping to briefing in teams, all under a consistent strategy throughout the year.
• Partner with the teams including affiliates, social, CRM, product, creative, and media, to build holistic campaigns.
• Ensuring we leverage all campaigns, products, and promotions where applicable.
• Work on a number of projects to re-invigorate new forms of strategies to improve customer perceptions and acquisition, and drive revenues.
• Analyse and interpret the performance of all campaigns, identifying areas of improvement to optimise campaigns
• Weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting on social media performance against quarterly KPI’s.
• Develop and manage budgets for all initiatives and ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Stay up to date with emerging trends in the industry and audience preferences, and make recommendations for new initiatives.
• 5+ years of experience in iGaming in product marketing, with a focus on sports, casino, and lottery, and crypto.
• Strong understanding of marketing and campaigns, market research, and competitive analysis.
• Must be creative and analytical and results-driven with a strong desire to test, re-evaluate, optimize, and test again.
• Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting.
• Driven, passionate, and determined; a self-motivator with a knack for problem-solving.
• Have already proven your skills with successful media campaign development from scratch.
• Outstanding Project Management skills that will help you to develop and drive forward new projects
• A creative collaborator.
• Fully proficient in written and verbal English.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field