BettingJobs are currently seeking a Product Marketing Director for an established operator based in San Jose, Costa Rica. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the iGaming industry and be responsible for creating engaging product marketing campaigns across various platforms.
• Reporting to the CMO, you will be driving all product marketing strategy and execution across each vertical under the overarching marketing strategy.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute campaigns across multiple channels.
• Build the entire product marketing team and strategy including the channels, tools, and content, ensuring it’s world-class.
• Partner with the web development and marketing teams to create products that effectively drive acquisition, retention, and conversion
• Ensuring they leverage all campaigns, products, and promotions where applicable.
• Work on a number of projects to re-invigorate new forms of strategies to improve customer perceptions and acquisition, and drive revenues.
• Weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting on social media performance against quarterly KPI’s.
• Develop and manage budgets for all initiatives and ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Leading your team to ensure that they are motivated, perform and grow as product marketing professionals.
• Stay up to date with emerging trends in the industry and audience preferences, and make recommendations for new initiatives.
• 10+ years of experience in iGaming in product marketing, with a focus on sports, casino, lottery and crypto.
• Strong understanding of product lifecycle management, market research, and competitive analysis.
• Must be creative and analytical and results-driven with a strong desire to test, re-evaluate, optimize, and test again.
• Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting.
• Driven, passionate, and determined; a self-motivator with a knack for problem-solving.
• Have already proven your skills with successful media campaigns development from scratch.
• Outstanding Project Management skills that will help you to develop and drive forward new projects while always having an overview and foreseeing the next steps for reaching the set goals.
• A team builder and company creative collaborator.
• Fully proficient in written and verbal English.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field
• N.B. Ability to relocate to Costa Rica to join the rest of the team. No remote work.