We are looking for a highly experienced iGaming CRM Director to be based out of the stylish San Jose office, to build and lead a world-class CRM team. Your sole focus is on making the player experience a thrill ride, packed with excitement and entertainment. You will have built teams covering all annual marketing promotions and lifecycle strategies, and executions, across Sports, Casino, Lottery, and Horses.
You know all the latest Martech to help understand the data, segment audiences, use hyper-targeting, and drive massive growth across conversion, retention, and reactivation. You will own and build a bespoke loyalty scheme to continue to develop brand love. You will develop and manage the budgets for all annual initiatives ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget, with clear KPI tracking and reporting.
• Reporting to the CMO, you will be driving all CRM strategy and execution across each vertical under the overarching marketing strategy.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute campaigns across multiple channels to increase conversion, retention, and reactivation.
• Build and lead a team of CRM managers in multi-vertical environment, handling both automated player lifecycle programs and all ad-hoc communications.
• Build the entire CRM infrastructure including the platform, software, and tools, ensuring it’s world-class and hyper-targeted.
• Ensuring that promotions are consistent, attractive, cost-effective, relevant and, when applicable, aligned with other marketing - and product initiatives.
• Work on a number of projects to re-invigorate new forms of strategies to improve customer experience and drive revenues.
• Analyse and interpret the performance of CRM campaigns, identifying areas of improvement to optimise campaigns by using A/B tests and insights from the BI/Analytics team.
• Weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting on CRM performance against quarterly KPI’s.
• Develop and manage budgets for CRM initiatives and ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Manage the implementation of customer retention programs, including loyalty programs, referrals, and other initiatives.
• Leading your team to ensure that they are motivated, they perform and grow as CRM professionals.
• Stay up to date with emerging trends in customer relationship management and make recommendations for new initiatives.
• 10+ years of experience in iGaming in CRM automation systems and marketing operations roles, along with team leadership.
• Must be analytical and results-driven with a strong desire to test, re-evaluate, and optimize, and test again.
• Knowledge of customer segmentation and modeling approaches.
• Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting.
• Driven, passionate, and determined; a self-motivator with a knack for problem-solving.
• Have already proven your skills within successful CRM campaigns developing from scratch.
• Outstanding Project Management skills that will help you to develop and drive forward new projects while always having an overview and foreseeing the next steps for reaching the set goals.
• A team builder and company creative collaborator.
• Fully proficient in written and verbal English.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field
• Ability to relocate to San Jose Costa Rica to join the rest of the team.