BettingJobs are working with a new entrant to the fast-growing crypto-currency iGaming sector who are seeking the hire of an Asia BDM to be based out of Dubai. The candidate should feel comfortable handling the company’s strategy in Asia. You should live and breathe numbers, provide insight into the sector from your hands on experience, provide company budgets and deliver performance reports.
• Define, develop and lead the implementation of the Markets commercial & operational strategy, continuously monitoring the brands competitive positioning in the market adapting strategy and tactics as required.
• Develop and define the brand proposition and positioning. Establish and evolve an effective creative and communications platform to ensure the brand proposition & campaign creatives achieve cut through across all earned, owned and paid media.
• Plan, align & deliver with key stakeholders across all relevant Departments, the Market’s quarterly OKR’s & initiatives, driven by market & performance insight, opportunities and challenges.
• Working with Legal & Compliance manage local legal & regulatory position & developments, ensure appropriate compliance policies are in place & impact reported on, additionally ensure robust contractual governance of Market suppliers.
• Cultivate and manage a local network of suppliers & contacts to support the Market understanding and strategy delivery.
• Working with Managing Director & other stakeholders manage the Markets financial P&L budgeting, reforecasting, and financial management.
• Day to day management & delivery of revenue, product margin and player base KPIs in line with Market budget targets & through a deep data driven insight and understanding of the product portfolio, player behaviour and profitability
• Day to day management & delivery of cost line KPIs (Bonus spend, Marketing, Payments, Costs of Sales) in line with annual budget targets, ensuring robust monthly P&L cost reconciliations with responsible departments and Finance.
• Strong and passionate leader likely with an entrepreneurial and creative mindset
• Demonstrable commercial acumen and a results orientated attitude
• Outstanding communicator and collaborator across all business functions
• Excellent product and industry knowledge
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail & drive to lead tasks through to completion
• Versatile and a willingness to support the business and other teams beyond immediate role responsibilities
• Resilience with dedication and an energy to overcome challenges and find the opportunities within complex and dynamic environments