BettingJobs are working with a multi-product content provider in the iGaming industry, who are currently looking for a Strategic Live Casino Manager to join their team.
• Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy of Live Casino.
• Aligning department goals, processes, and resources allocation with the organisational strategy.
• Assessing market trends and Competition.
• Identify threats and opportunities.
• Plan, implement and manage proposed recommendations and projects.
• Present findings, projections, and recommended actions.
• Support and guide Account Management and Business Development teams.
• Keeping close track on the performance of promotion campaign to identify problems that may arise.
• Working closely with internal stakeholders to optimise strategy and ensure KPI are met.
• Analyse existing clients’ performances and create strategy.
• 3+ years of experience in iGaming industry.
• Commercial and business development knowledge.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Strong research and analytical abilities.
• Leadership skills.
• Fluent communication and written ability in English.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and Power Point.
• Any other ad hoc duties related to the role.