BettingJobs is working with a Romanian casino and sportsbook operator who are looking to expand their operations in the online side of their business. They are currently looking to add a Casino Manager to their team in Brasov or Bucharest.
• Enhance the casino product by providing a deeper understanding of customers, marketing strategies, as well as all the variations on the product.
• Review promotion performances related to casino product and suggest and implement improvements whether on operational workflow or regarding the marketing activity.
• Thoroughly monitor and review the casino games revenue and identify challenges that need to manage.
• Collaborate with the management and operations teams on projects that aim to strategically mitigate casino operation risk.
• Responsible in developing and implementing action plans to boost casino performance and offers to be more competitive to high-level players.
• Conduct daily review of casino performance to identify potential risk to the business.
• Plan, organize, and execute enhancements to the existing game product as well as develop new game products.
• Conducts ad hoc analysis as requested by management.
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
• At least 3 years of experience in iGaming.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge with various Casino Regulations and Game Rules.
• Has experience setting and achieving objectives/targets/KPI.
• Ability to collect, analyse, organise, and communicate information.
• Able to work with large and complex data.