BettingJobs is working with a Romanian casino and sportsbook operator who are looking to expand their operations in the online side of their business. They are currently looking to add a CRM Specialist to their team in Brasov or Bucharest.
• You will define and develop the CRM strategy & tactics as well as operational planning & execution.
• Produce reports with detailed analytics.
• Work with management, BI and other parties to develop and execute projects
• Identify all customer touch points ensuring the right actions and communications are implemented at each stage.
• Develop automated and personalised user journeys and messages across the player lifecycle.
• Develop retention features within products to enhance the customer experience.
• Manage conversions throughout the customer journey and implement tactics to improve them.
• Control and manage the CRM Program, updating, optimising, and reporting.
• Own the customer experience to ensuring customer longevity and commercial success.
• You will be expected to work with Marketing, Development, and other operations to champion the system and process across the business.
• Define, manage, and achieve KPIs as well as optimizing and reporting on these KPIs.
• Liaise with the Customer Support team to ensure CRM system is handled correctly across the business.
• Create new innovative ways to enhance customer satisfaction index and reduce churn for the different Customer Segments for all online products.
• Build and manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
• Conduct regular competitor analysis.
• Reporting into the Head of CRM.
• Minimum 2 years working with CRM departments on a management level within the European iGaming market.
• Experience and knowledge of online products.
• Strong knowledge of retention promotions such as events/promotions/bonuses and other.
• Experience in liaising with Senior Management Level.