Our client are looking for a Head of Monetization to be in charge of optimizing customers’ onboarding pro-cesses and lifecycle journeys, to ensure a smooth customer experience at the same time regulatory requirements are being fulfilled. This position requires a background within compliance with a commercial mindset.
• Ensure and develop the best customer journeys related to registrations, KYC and regulatory requirements in multiple jurisdictions.
• Optimizing UX in each step of journeys.
• Product and user journey focus; working with Product, Compliance and CRM teams to develop and perfect user journeys / product UX related to touch points and experiences customers have with the product and internal communication with a view to constantly improving en-gagement.
• Making sure the best tools and technical solutions are offered and being the owner of the de-velopment projects related to this.
• Sharing market-level industry developments, providing competitor analysis, giving insights into what others are doing in the market to keep the marketing, compliance and product teams in-the-know.
• Work with business analytics and CRM teams to understand the impact the journeys have on customers behavior and subsequently on business performance.
What we are looking for:
• Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in the iGaming industry, working ideally in the UK and other Western European regulated markets
• Proficient in industry best practices related to Compliance, Product, CRM
• Is familiar with project development and project management
• Comprehensive understanding of UI & UX and technical aspects of project development
• Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
• Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for YOU?
• Excellent work environment
• Attractive salary package
• Monthly incentive Bonus
• Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
• Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
• Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
• Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
• Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
• A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.