BettingJobs are working with an operator live in Angola, Kenya & Mozambique searching for a Head of Online – Angola to join their team. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the Angola business. This includes full P&L responsibility for the Angola operations, marketing strategy, product, promotions and CRM, customer acquisition, Site Management of the Angola website, payment, and Customer Services.
The successful candidate must be a fluent Portuguese speaker.
• Developing national business plans to build a long-term growth plan for the business and control costs.
• Ensuring the company offers a competitive and effective product in the Angola market and defining products that are key to developing or innovating the offering.
• Leading by example and motivating teams to deliver high standards of customer service.
• Ensuring optimum staffing levels are maintained, including succession planning at all levels.
• Managing the performance and training of all staff within Mozambique.
• Undertaking on-the-ground research assignments to assist the business in making decisions on potential market entry in other African territories.
• Monitoring the development of the regulatory situation in Angola.
• Extensive experience gained in a managerial operations role(s) in a customer facing business and a proven record of delivering against targets is essential.