BettingJobs are working with an established sports betting odds provider who are based in London. They are looking for a Product Support Analyst to join their team in London.
Working with a leading provider of sports betting data and technology, supplying accurate, super low latency odds feeds to the betting industry for over 20 years.
They are looking for an experienced Product Support Analyst to work across the Client Services and Infrastructure teams, providing high level technical assistance to customers of the super low latency odds feeds.
As sports and their customers are 24/7/365, out-of-hours shift work including weekend, evening and overnight on-call are required as part of the role. Business travel to satellite offices will be required from time to time.
What you'll do:
• Facilitate prompt and effective 3rd line technical support as part of the customer support service desk function. Ensuring that customer product and integration support queries and issues are responded to in a timely fashion.
• Provide development support to customers integrating to their odds feed products as part of the onboarding lifecycle
• Proactively monitor and triage product-related alerts, including escalation to other internal teams as appropriate.
• Assist with operational support of the technology platforms including servers, networking and other cloud infrastructure.
• Support and coach colleagues on technical product support concepts. Facilitate knowledge transfer and the creation of internal documentation, support guides and triage processes.
• Champion and communicate to the business, customer requirements and feature requests across their suite of products and services.
• Ensure customers are aware of products and using in an effective manner and in line with best practice, and manage customer product migration as required.
What they expect:
• Track record (min. 3 years) of success in a customer-facing technical support role, preferably in a sports betting context OR can demonstrate a solid understanding of sports betting.
• Linux and Networking experience - able to diagnose basic systems and network level problems.
• Confident at communicating effectively to a variety of different audiences.
• Experienced with IT ticketing systems such as Jira, Jira Service Management.
• Able to understand and articulate requirements and balance customer and business requirements.
• Understanding of change control and release procedures and coordinating both internally and with customers
• Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Nice to have:
• Experience authoring detailed technical documentation.
• Experience creating Grafana dashboards and configuring alerts.
• Experience building search queries in Kibana or related log managed tools.
• Experience with Devops technologies and concepts such as AWS cloud services, docker/Kubernetes or configuration management systems like puppet or ansible.