BettingJobs are working with a well-known B2B iGaming platform provider who are expanding their technical team, they are searching for a Build/Release Engineer to join them. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• Look after the infrastructure and tools required for all the build processes.
• Work with the various development teams to enhance and maintain all the build processes.
• Work with all the technical team on better automation to improve what we ship.
• Work with senior technical people to decide what's important to focus on.
• Advise developers so they continually improve how they tackle creating new things.
• You have several years of general Linux shell scripting and system administration experience.
• You've worked within a DevOps environment to automate all the things while working with teams' incremental delivery processes.
• You've put together build tooling for a multiple team organization with varying needs.
• You are familiar with build tools for Java/Scala applications (We use SBT & Gradle).
• You understand build dependencies based on Maven/Ivy and integration of private artifact repositories (e.g. Github Package Registry).
• You've previously built Docker images as part of the build process.
• Expertise in at least one major CI system. CircleCI and/or Jenkins would be great.
• You've helped set up conventions for building new services within an organization regularly creating new services.
Nice to have:
• You've created build processes using Node and/or Angular based build tools.
• You've used on-demand cloud servers to run complex build pipelines (we spin up EC2 instances in AWS).
• You've migrated build pipelines from one system to another (we are moving from Jenkins to CircleCI).
• You've worked with Docker images stored within private repositories (we use ECR).