BettingJobs is working with an established iGaming operator who are now seeking to further expand their team with an experienced French speaking Head of Affiliates.
The Head of Affiliates will be responsible for developing and implementing the affiliate marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth. This role requires a deep understanding of the iGaming industry and an existing network with proven experience managing successful affiliate programs.
open to remote with regular travel for the right candidate.
• Create a robust affiliate strategy that can be tailored to international markets
• Managing and increasing the recruiting of new affiliates
• 360 affiliate ownership; source partners, negotiate contract, onboard affiliates, manage commercial relationship, report on KPI
• Monitor affiliate performance and analysis of key metrics to identify opportunities for growth and improvement
• Lead a small team of affiliate managers, allocating tasks, monitoring portfolio success and inspiring progress
• Represent the company during international events and conferences
• Implement effective tracking, reporting, and analysis systems to measure the success of affiliate activities
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, such as responsible gaming practices and data protection laws
• Work closely with senior leadership team and manage 3rd party stakeholder relations
• Support expansion of company brands into new regions through optimization of affiliate partnerships
• 6+ years experience within iGaming and within a senior Affiliates role
• Fluent in both French and English, other languages considered an asset
• An existing network of iGaming affiliates
• Proven history of creating affiliate strategies and growing an acquisition department
• Excellent leadership and people management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
• Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and identify trends
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
• Able to travel frequently to Malta/ Cyprus