BettingJobs are working with an established business with a portfolio of poker/gaming brands, they are searching for a Japan Telemarketing Specialist to join their team.
• Implement telesales strategies to grow new players database.
• Communicating with customers as sales representative.
• Analysing customer behaviour (complaints, feedbacks/comments, satisfactions)
• Gathering information about customer complaints (HOWs, WHYs)
• Developing aggressive acquisition and retention strategies based on customer feedback.
• Negotiating with customers to retain the business.
• Meeting with the operation and marketing team to propose customer retention solutions.
• Building positive relationship with customers and business associates.
• Min 1-years experience in B2C Online Casino industry for Tele Sales.
• Minimum high school, Diploma, or bachelor’s degree in economics, sales, marketing, or related field.
• Good communication skills in Japanese and English.
• Highly motivated and determined.
• Perform teamwork in sales-oriented environments.
• Basically skills In Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., CRM software) and telephone systems.
• Willing to work in office in Manila, Philippines.
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.