BettingJobs are working with an established business with a portfolio of poker/gaming brands, they are searching for a Japan Country Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the marketing efforts in Japan, including developing and executing strategies that drive user acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
• Develop and execute marketing strategies that drive user acquisition, retention, and revenue growth in the Japanese market.
• Identify and target Pachinko games and other relevant gaming verticals to promote the online casino brand.
• Seek sponsorship opportunities to increase brand awareness and engagement in the Japanese market.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, marketing, and analytics, to ensure campaign objectives are aligned with business goals.
• Analyse campaign data to measure performance and identify areas for optimization.
• Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in the Japanese market.
• Ensure compliance related to advertising and marketing in the Japanese market.
• Manage relationships with external vendors and partners, including advertising agencies.
• Prepare regular reports and presentations to communicate campaign performance and insights to stakeholders.
• At least 2+ years of experience in marketing in the Japanese iGaming industry.
• Strong knowledge of the Japanese iGaming market, including Pachinko games and others.
• Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
• Strong negotiation and partnership-building skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Passion for iGaming and a deep understanding of the Japanese market.