BettingJobs are working with a leading iGaming service provider who are now seeking a Country Manager for Japan.
• Define and communicate the local market strategy, offer and product for the Japan market.
• Continuously monitoring competitive positioning & future regulation, in the market adapting strategy and tactics are required.
• Actively manage a full marketing and brand strategy, ensuring that you have an optimal media mix to drive mass market player acquisitions while providing a healthy ROI and establishing the brand.
• Conduct contract and agreement negotiation of affiliate agreements to increase market distribution in the Japanese market.
• Formulating and implementing operational & tactical plans with global teams, ensuring robust financial control systems, and that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by all who work in the team.
• Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans/budgets and optimizing accordingly and making sure the product is in line with the Japan market demand.
• Work with the Business Intelligence team to ensure player behaviours and any unique market insights are understood and direct optimization of strategy and tactical plans.
• Work across the full-player user journey establishing effective continuous improvement initiatives to drive acquisition and conversion efficiency, player onboarding, retention, and yield.
• Directly manage all above the line marketing activity and the commercial and contractual relationships. Additionally, represent the company in the region to major customers, partners and professional associations.
• Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional team while working with other Managers and cross-departments to capture and optimize synergies.
• Primarily looking for a proven creative thinker with experience in the delivery of new product concepts, creating a market-leading brand positioning & proposition.
• Able to coordinate with cross-department and come up with various products for the market and execute with different strategies to position the brand.
• You will have an experience in marketing and/or territory management.
• Strong knowledge of the Japan and overall, Asia online gaming industry, specifically within the online Casino product category.
• You will be a dedicated and strong leader, capable of performing within a matrix structure, with a result-oriented attitude, good organizational awareness, and the ability to influence key stakeholders.
• Strong local contacts within the local Japanese online gaming market is a plus.
• You should be driven, energetic and entrepreneurial with a positive attitude towards quick and continuous changes in a rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent attention to detail with an ability to take each task through to completion.
• Analytical self-starter with strong excel skills.
• Proven commercial acumen and experience managing budgets are optional key skill set.
• Start-up experience and culture a plus.