BettingJobs are working with an established business with a portfolio of poker/gaming brands, they are searching for an Operations Manager to join their team.
• Develop and implement strategies that drive growth, improve profitability, and enhance the customer experience.
• Oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the website, ensuring that it runs efficiently and effectively: Plan, implement and follow up the customer incentive activities of the website, as well as analyse and make adjustments after the activities, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, external partners like KOL, Social media, event organization, etc.
• Lead, manage, and mentor operation department ensure to meet their goals and objectives.
• Continuously monitor the competitive landscape and make recommendations for improvement.
• Implement best practices and standard operating procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior leadership role in the online gambling industry.
• Strong understanding of online gambling operations, regulations, and technology.
• Proven track record of driving growth and profitability.
• Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to travel as needed.