BettingJobs are working with a Curacao licensed online casino operator, who are currently looking to add a Retention Manager to their team.
• Lead marketing strategies to support the Retention marketing program.
• Plan and execute loyalty strategies to support the customers’ brands retention efforts.
• Lead special projects designed to improve profitability of the active customer base.
• Manage the brands’ rewards program.
• Work hand-in-hand with various internal stakeholders to produce both short and long term Retention marketing strategies.
• Oversee and control budgets, ensure that campaigns stay within budget.
• Communicate campaign metrics, results and recommendations to stakeholders.
• Define and collaborate on the personalization of the customer experience on and off website.
• Assess needs, align stakeholders and develop measurable systems resource and process change.
• Manage internal resources to ensure fixed and variable scope deliverables are delivered on time, on budget, and as specified.
• Produce high-quality proposals, reports and process documents.
• Conduct needs analysis through technology audit, content audit, process audits and stakeholder feedback.
• Ability to identify new areas for improvement and development of Lifecycle campaigns and to articulate to business leaders.
• Coordinate project responsibilities, allocate and prioritize tasks among team members.
• Ensure that campaigns, creative briefs and other strategic marketing documents, and the overall campaign calendar accurately reflect marketing objectives, target groups and ROI in-line with the business strategy.
• Responsible for the preparation of summary reports and post-campaign analysis of all projects, utilizing Business Intelligence resources to ensure take-away and learning.
• Three to Five years of digital marketing experience with a successful track record of implementing and managing Digital Marketing Programs in a multi-channel environment.
• In-depth knowledge of Customer Journey Optimization best practices with experience in developing and implementing testing strategies across channels, including designing and analysing contact strategies, automation techniques/tools and customer experience optimization.
• Previous experience managing a rewards program and/or Customer loyalty program.
• Demonstrated experience with data-driven marketing, a/b and multivariate testing experience, Analytics, with a successful track record of implementing and managing different Digital Marketing Tools.
• Ability to interpret and present data/results (both written and verbal) to stakeholders in engaging and meaningful ways.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office software applications, advanced Excel is a must.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously within a complex organization.
• Experience leading, coaching and mobilizing teams.
• Have worked for an MGA or Curacao licensed operator
• Excellent negotiation, influence and relationship building skills