Betting Jobs are working with a very well established iGaming/sportsbook platform provider who have offices based in London, Malta and Sofia. They are looking for a Casino Product BA to join their Delivery team.
As the Casino Product BA and Delivery, you will be responsible for analyzing business requirements and translating them into product specifications for the development team. You will work closely with Head of Casino to identify opportunities for new features and integrations, prepare product backlog items, and ensure the successful delivery of the Casino product roadmap.
• Collaborate with business owners, stakeholders, and development teams to gather requirements, create user stories, and define scope of work for new features, projects, or 3rd party integrations in the Casino product
• Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and status reports, ensuring timely and high-quality delivery of projects and features
• Prioritize the product backlog based on business value and stakeholder feedback
• Work closely with UX designers to create wireframes and mockups that effectively communicate requirements to development teams
• Ensure effective communication and collaboration between different teams and stakeholders
• Identify and mitigate risks and issues that may impact delivery timelines and quality
• Monitor product performance, client and stakeholder feedback to identify opportunities for improvement
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• At least 5 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years experience within one of the following/related industries: Sports Betting, Trading, Bet Exchange, Technology as a business analyst, product owner, or project manager.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in Agile methodologies and project management tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence)
• B2B platform experience advantageous