BettingJobs is working with a successful iGaming operator looking to further expand their team with an experienced Netherlands Country Manager. Ideally based in Malta though open for remote within Europe for the perfect fit.
The chosen candidate will take a leading role in our quest for success in the Dutch market. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of marketing strategies to meet company objectives. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will oversee and develop a marketing plan in conjunction with the team. In addition, you will identify market requirements for current and future products, conduct market research and analysis of potential partner relationships.
• Managing the operational aspects of the successful launch of the Dutch market and the gambling license in the Netherlands.
• Ensuring operational P&L targets are met through budget management, as well as optimising spend and cost across the business.
• Developing the current business model, product, and market expansion.
• Monitoring performance daily and taking an agile response approach to revenue trends and market developments, resulting in overachievement on performance projections since the 1st month of release.
• Overseeing and benchmarking the marketing strategy, and driving the KPIs of the acquisition, CRM, and VIP teams.
• Establish, execute, and report on player retention.
• Initiate, execute, and report on marketing promotions.
• Nurture relationships with business partners, media partners and affiliates alike.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge on market, competition, and regulatory situation.
• Stay up to date with all the latest relevant news regarding regulatory and technical aspects of online gaming with relevance to the Dutch market.
• Working closely with the compliance, responsible gaming, and AML teams to ensure diligence is applied on all levels of the business.
• Maintaining open communication with all the relevant departments both through the company channels and keeping updated all company through the monthly All-Hands meetings.
• Strong sales and negotiation skills.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, including Head of Affiliates experience or any other Marketing Acquisition role.
• Thorough understanding and knowledge of the Dutch market and culture.
• Fluent in English with excellent verbal and communication skills.
• A strong network of affiliates and media partners in the online gaming market.
• A strong team player that can bring out the best in a group.
• Native/ fluent Dutch-speaker.