BettingJobs are working with an established operator based in Costa Rica who are currently looking for experienced full-stack developers for the gaming industry. This can include front-end developers, back-end developers, and DevOps.
They are seeking to build a team that is:
• Self-organizing delivery team
• Agile/lean product owner-led development.
• Kanban (preferred) / scrum
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related major.
• +5 years for Software Engineer candidates of work experience in software development
• Experience in Object-Oriented Programming and/or Functional Programming paradigm
Experience and knowledge in:
Software Best Practices:
• Using git and GitHub
• Clean code, testable code for TDD or BDD
• Writing User Stories
• Using well-known enterprise architecture patterns
• They are looking mostly for Web Developers and Desktop UIs (if necessary, something like Windows Forms).
• Experience with Frontend Frameworks/Libraries (React, Angular, Vue, Svelte, Solid, etc.)
• Frontend Tests: unit tests, component tests (Jest, Vitest), and end-to-end tests (Cypress, Playwright, Puppeteer)
• They are looking for developers with experience in creating APIs as well as Micro Services. They don’t care about the technologies used; but are open to learning .NET technologies (C#, F#)
• Required experience with relational databases (Microsoft Sql Server, MySql, PostGresql)
• Experience with NoSql databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra or ScyllaDB
• Experience with Caching systems such as Memcached or Redis
• Experience with queues such as RabbitMQ and/or event streaming such as Kafka.
• They are looking for DevOps engineers to create a development pipeline.
• Good experience (at least 5 years) in Linux
• Experience in Scripting/Programming languages to automate the entire pipeline.
• Experience with some sort of CI/CD system such as Circle CI, Travis CI, GitHub Actions or Jenkins