BettingJobs is working with a global B2B platform provider who are currently looking to add a Head of Sales to their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building out a team of Account Executives and SDR's across enterprise and mid-market sales. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals.
• Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
• Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, C-level and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
• Land and expand build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion.
• Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals.
• Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product and Marketing
• Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives, Global perspective.
• Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
• Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
Skills and Qualifications:
• +5 years of relevant sales experience including management of AM/KAM functions and a track record of exceeding quota.
• Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
• Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
• Strong leadership and team building skills.
• Proven skills of working in a multinational environment.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including C-level and executive management.
• Proven ability to manage multiple accounts, with proven ability to deliver key requirements efficiently and on time with precise detail.
• Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally.
• Ability to travel and work remotely.
• Organized and structured.
• Ability to act quickly on opportunities.
• Positive and agile as individual.