BettingJobs are currently seeking a Data Analyst for an established operator in San Jose, Costa Rica. The Data Analyst will be responsible for analysing performance across products and identifying key metrics for growth. This role will play a key role in the success of the organisation by providing genuine insight which will be the basis for developing the commercial strategy.
The Data Analyst position would be well suited to an individual with exceptional mathematical and analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data sets and produce meaningful insights.
• Presenting data and analysis results in a clear and easy to digest way
• Working closely with marketing and retention teams in segmentation building and ROI analysis.
• Identifying patterns and trends and draw conclusions from statistical analysis and present the results to drive actionable insights.
• Embracing and introducing best practices, which will allow us to continue in producing data analysis work which is reproducible and scalable.
• Experience in a similar role within the igaming industry
• Knowledge of both Sportsbook and Casino products would be advantageous
• Excellent mathematical skills, with the ability to solve complex problems
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent problem solver with strong critical thinking skills
• Ability to Communicate with commercial stakeholders, explaining complex concepts in simple language