We are looking for a sports enthusiast who is a strategic thinker, passionate about the customer lifecycle to join as our new Sportsbook Marketing Manager, who will lead the strategy and execution of CRM campaigns. This is a great opportunity for someone to prioritize customer focus and proactively look for ways to improve the user experience.
The Sportsbook Marketing Manager is responsible for multiple brands in different countries and will be in charge of implementing and monitoring sports campaigns and ensuring that we help deliver our business targets, with emphasis on campaign planning and execution. The overall aim is to deliver maximum return on investment across the sporting calendar by delivering integrated campaigns in both online and offline channels.
Marketing is the eyes and ears of the business as well as the voice, and you could be involved in any number of exciting projects - from insight and analysis to campaign planning and the implementation of brand strategy, product launches and the production of marketing communications across all media, including TV, radio, press, digital display, social etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee the briefing and implementation of all Sportsbook campaigns across all digital channels
• Manage a team of Marketing Executives who will report directly into you
• Collaborate with the Head of Sportsbook and Product Manager’s to ensure there is a cohesive understanding of the roadmap and it’s successful implementation
• Working with global departments to ensure full campaign integration across PPC, SEO, social media, and affiliates
• Liaise with the acquisition team and 3rd party partners to optimise the relationships and drivevalue from shared activities;
• Writing creative briefs for design teams with a clear minded proposition managing the process
• Responsible for ensuring creative and content is relevant within online channels as per the sporting calendar
• Recommending new creative formats we can trial on web, mobile and app
• Be a driver for continuous improvement in product performance.
• Monitoring the Daily/Weekly performance of each targeted country to make sure the Sportsbook is respecting the targets set and being agile when needed to dial up & down
• A proactive and customer-centric person with a strong CRM background in the Sports betting industry
• Highly analytical and commercially aware
• Data driven with the ability to work to various KPI’s
• Deep understanding of marketing tools via email, SMS, push amongst others
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Good communicator and able manage multiple campaigns and markets at any one time
• Experience of working with SEO, Affiliates, PPC and Social Media
• A team player who can bring out the best in their fellow colleagues