BettingJobs are working with a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market who operate more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform. They are currently looking to add a CRM Specialist – Denmark to their team in Malta.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to run Denmark's day to day CRM operational activities according to the market's vision and strategy, set together with the Director of Customer Engagement and Country Managers. The brand offers both casino & sportsbook and you will play a key part in all steps of the CRM process.
• Overseeing the planning, implementation & execution of campaigns
• Monitoring the daily reports, taking ownership of important KPIs, ready to action and suggest improvements when needed.
• Owns the customer communication plan with the aim to maximize brand revenues. This covers all campaigns executed by campaigns & content and communications team, through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, onsite & mobile push).
• Overseeing and ensures that all campaigns and customer communications are according to set brand guidelines.
• Analysing the results (delivery, uptake and revenues) of campaigns together with the planners and Analytics team and actively seeks to optimize and improve based on findings.
• Overseeing the running of any loyalty programmes.
• Liaising with central operations (VIPs, Telesales, Payment, Customer support around customer activities to ensure 360 degrees’ visibility.)
• Advanced knowledge of Danish both written and spoken is an asset.
• Strong background in managing product and campaigns.
• Analytical and able to present reports in a logical and understandable way.
• In-depth understanding of segmentation and CRM.
• Good organizational skills.
• Efficient and good at time-management.
• Strong communication skills.